Opti-Alert Warning Instruments
2-1/4" Air Core Instruments
Take a look at UMA’s line of unique engine instruments, the 2 1/4″, 270°, Opti-Alert warning instruments. These 2 1/4″ instruments signal the pilot when there is a problem by illuminating a Light Emitting Diode (LED). This warning indicates that an improper range condition has arisen. Two bright LED’s can be set to turn on below and/or above a normal operating range. All gauges use a MS standard 2 1/4″ size case with a full sweep analog dial for easy readability with a lightweight design using an air core meter for rugged trouble free operation. All gauges are electronic and operate with a 14V or 28V system. Pressure and temperature gauges use remote mounted sensors which are sold separate.
- LED warning lights are available in amber or red
- Instruments can be ordered with 1 or 2 warning lights
- Specify LED color and exact set points when ordering. (LED set points are set at the factory and cannot be changed in the field.)
- Optional colored range markings available
- Optional internal lighting available