PA-100 Plethysmo Analyzer
The PA-100 is an enhanced Collens Sphygmo-Oscillometer developed to assist physicians in diagnosing peripheral vascular disease and to monitor arterial grafts. UMA Plethysmo Analyzer accurately measures volume changes of blood flow in extremities.
- An economical tool for non-invasive arterial investigation.
- Dual displays for both blood pressure and oscillometric measurements.
- Accurate and repeatable readings in the hands of multiple examiners.
- An excellent predictor of the angiographic anatomy of the ischemic diabetic extremity.
- Portable with rechargeable battery pack.
- Automatic shut-off.
- Case- 6 X 9 X 6″ hospital grade aluminum.
- Weight- 3.5 lbs.
- Input Pressure Range- 0-250 mmHg.
- Oscillometric Index Range- 0-20 units.
- Linearity – better than +.5% span.
- Operating Current- 30mA.
- Power Consumption- 225mW